| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Urumqi, Sinkiang in February is very cold at -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19 °C (-2.2 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with snow now and again. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of fluid falls during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Urumqi, Sinkiang is slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:46 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:24.
- There are approximately 5:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Urumqi, Sinkiang February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Urumqi, Sinkiang:
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 750.1 kms (466.2 miles) NNE
- Baruuhturuun, Mongolia - 831.7 kms (516.9 miles) NE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 661.2 kms (410.9 miles) NNE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 599.5 kms (372.6 miles) NNE
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 980.9 kms (609.6 miles) NE
- Khovd, Mongolia - 561.1 kms (348.7 miles) NNE
- Uliastai, Mongolia - 840.3 kms (522.2 miles) NE
- Altai, China - 440.7 kms (273.9 miles) N
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 885.1 kms (550 miles) ENE
- Altai, Mongolia - 737 kms (458 miles) ENE
- Baitag, Mongolia - 398.8 kms (247.8 miles) NE
- Hami, China - 489.3 kms (304 miles) E
- Ruoqiang, China - 530.2 kms (329.4 miles) S